[IP] Jen(dead batteries)

Jen, when I first started on the pump, I was changing batteries every cou=
ple
of days! We couldn't figure out what was going on, so MM had me return my=
 pump
and they fixed it and sent me it back. I have not had another problem sin=
ce
then and that was 3 years ago this month! I don't remember if I was recei=
ving
a warning, I believe I was, so maybe it is something different, but I wou=
ld
consider sending it back just the same. They will send you a loaner while=
 they
check out yours. Good luck! Denise