[IP] Gail Steele

Welcome to the list Gail! You and I seem to have some things in common he=
re. I
am 43 and have had DM since I was 13. I also was very "brittle" while on
shots. A little over 3 years ago, on my way from just leaving my PCP, I k=
my driving was "off". I figured I lived so close it was nothing to worry
about. I drove all the way to the to the corner store by my sub-division,=
in the store with the intention of getting something =

to treat my low with. Well I guess I was too far gone by then, couldn't m=
up my mind what to buy, so I got back in my car to finish the 3 0r 4 bloc=
drive home. Well I didn't make it! I passed out and totaled my car when I=

drove into a telephone pole! Luckily I didn't hurt anyone but myself, a b=
sternum and rib. Well immediately after that, my PCP sent me to a Endo an=
d she
suggested the pump. I was like you, thought it was something they had to
surgically implant, became depressed at he idea. Well 3 months later I wa=
hooked up and I can tell you it's the greatest thing I ever did for my
control! I think you will benefit from a pump too, especially for hypogly=
problems especially. Denise

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=