[IP] thanks for comments

When I posted the web address
(http://www.cs.unc.edu/~sfisher/diabeticchildren.html).  I got more replies
than ever, and I feel guilty that I cannot give each a personal response.
My finals end saturdays, and then I have qualifying exams for my Ph.D., then
I have my sister's wedding... and THEN, I promise, all of your comments will
be incorporated into the list.  The list only works if everyone agrees with
it or rather is able to put their input into it.

Thanks for the comments and I promise an update to the page, just not right
now ;)

Back to work...
Susan Fisher