Re: [IP] leg cramps

    Hi Chris ; I do alot of weight training & was wondering if your doctor
mentionedabout blood flowing into new & larger vains in your calfs. It seems
as you do weight training you damage muscle in the area being worked,
therefore blood is rushed into that area to repair & can open up new vains
for more blood to flow in. I know when i went to my doctor he checked pulse
in lower calfs & said was excellent. He felt this was due to weight training
& just said to keep it up. I am not certain of all of the details of this,
but would be interested in you doctors opinion.