Re: [IP] Beavis & Butt Sites

On 8 May 00, at 11:31, Ruth Schneider wrote:

> bethany,
> geneva,  age 11, also just started using her hip area above her
> 'cheek'...below waistline.  she uses the sils.
> ruth
> > Do you use the Sills or the soft sets for these sites. (I know this was
> > probable already asked and answered but I missed it.)

I use the Rapids in my upper/lower cheek   :>O      They allow me
into a territory that hasn't been used in almost 20 years.    ;>)
Their insertion is so easy and gives my stomach a break from the
Tenders/Sils and for that short time I really haven't noticed much
change in absorption rates.  They last 2 days.  Still waiting on the