[IP] Re: tape problems

Hi Linda,  The cream isn't really hard to get off.  You can use something
called Unisolve.  Its made by Smith and Nephew and its an "adhesive remover
wipe".  It comes in the little pad packages  like alcohol swabs.  You can order
it from Minimed.  Its rather expensive and I've found that baby oil works just
as well.  You really just need some kind of solvent that's not hard on your
skin.  Hope this helps you and Adam out.  Good luck.  Marilyn