[IP] Re: Looking for a good Doctor (Chicago)

I posted my endo last night on the site.  He is Mark Molitch with
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation.  His office is in the new building
by the new hospital, just off of Michigan Ave on Superior I think.  I'm not
sure if he treats kids.  His number and address is on the website.
PS- I start using my pump with insulin on Wednesday!!!!!