[IP] Comparison of Fast Take to Advantage

I also use two Fast Takes and found that both report close to each other on
comparisons that I've conducted. I have also noticed that the meter will
give an abnormally LOW reading if to little blood is applied to the strip
(new strips used). So I always recheck, and verify with spare meter, if my
readings do not seem to mimic physical feelings. As always YMMV.