Re: [IP] Good Dr. in North Chicago

At 02:54 PM 5/8/00 -0500, you wrote:
 >I have a great Endo Dr.  I live in the North Sub of Chicago.  I just went
 >on the pump less than a year ago, his entire staff is excellant.  They have
 >a dedicated education nurse just for the pump users.  I really like my
 >endo!  Email me if you would like his name!

If you would be so kind as to add your doctor to our list of pump-friendly
M.D.s we would greatly appreciate it.  To add your doctor click on the link
below, click on Add your doctor to the list, fill out the form, and click
on Submit.

Here's the link -> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi

Thanks very much,

IP-Admin Group