[IP] d-tron fashion issues

I guess I'm the only one in the world who thinks the looks of the d-tron
aren't that bad.  At least compared to the h-tron, talk about ugly!  :-)
But I do think Minimed and even Animas win in the styling department and I
did say so to the Disetronic rep last week.

But along these same lines, the D. pumps have to be kept in a case or in a
pocket anyway, right?  Isn't it just the minimed what has a clip that
attaches to the pump?  And do the D. pumps come with a standard case, or do
you buy one?  I'm wondering because I will most likely have an h-tron for a
short time before the d-tron comes out, and I don't want to have to buy a
case for it and then discard it, as the two are different sizes I assume
the cases aren't interchangeable.

thanks for any insight into these burning questions,