[IP] BS and heat

I am also experiencing this as it is 92 degrees in Philly today.. I only was
outside for an hour or so.. and not even constantly.. just in and out of the
car a few times... I can't see any other reason... but my sugar is now 280
and kind of slowly starting to come down after I bolused 4 units and put a
temporary basal on an hour ago... wow... as frustrating as this seems now.. I
have to think about how unaware and confused I would have been on MDI...