Re: [IP] just got my new pump

Lisa,

I also do lots of camping, in the mud and the crud. I also fish constantly
and my pump takes lots of abuse when I hike.  What I did was go down to my
local sporting goods store and find a compact belt pack is water resistant
and fits just perfectly around my pump.  I also leave the pump inside the
leather case.  The belt pack keeps the pump dry and clean. I warn you
though, most belt packs are not water tight.  If you have Disetronic, you
need not worry about getting it wet, I think they're water proof.  If you
have a MM pump like I do, take extra care in keeping it dry.  Don't be
afraid to take your pump out into the elements, it will hold up if you take
care of it.

Phil