Re: [IP] BS and heat

Melissa wrote:

>>This has been the first real hot day so far in Boston.  I swear my bs rise
when it gets real hot, but none of the doctors Ive ever seen seem to believe
me.  <<

I too have a lot of trouble with high bs in the heat.  We finally put in a/c
to help with the problem.  I live in Michigan where the humidity is usually
as high as the heat and some summer days are like living in a sauna.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, hookup day is May 15! Woohoo!