RE: [IP] Butt Sites

Do you use the Sills or the soft sets for these sites. (I know this was
probable already asked and answered but I missed it.)

Bethany
IDDM 15 years
Pumping since 3/6/00

Rachel, 13, started using her upper buttocks for the infusion set a few
months ago. We just thought she needed to give the abdomen a rest. She now
uses it regularly. It is not low enough that you would sit on it, and it is
not high enough to see it above her waist band. It should be a good site for
bikini weather ... ugh 13 and a bikini ... what's a Mom to do.

Saundra
Mom to 3 teenage daughters