Re: [IP] RE: looking for a good docor

Now that I think of it, I would like the name of a pediatric endo in the
Chicago area, who is pro-pump, and who has a CDE experienced in the pump.  We
switched from Childrens Memorial last year to another doctor.  Our doctor is
ok, technically competent, but we need someone who is more "with it" on the
pump.  Her nurse doesn't know much about the pump (we know much more) and her
personality isn't motivating.  I haven't checked the list because the
postings indicate that there isn't one there.  Any names?  Thanks.