Re: [IP] naughty daughter LONG

One of the things we did to motivate our daughter was to give her money for
every one-tenth of a point under 7.0 for her a1c.  She loves clothes.  I am
expecting both approval and disapproval for this tactic.  What do you guys
think?  Her brother also received the same amount for her efforts because he
helps her whenever he can by getting her monitor, strips, snacks etc.
P.S. It worked last time!  Down from 7.4 to 6.8.