Re: [IP] dead batteries w/o warning

Had the same problem myself - the problem which affected MM
(and D as I have heard but don't have any direct knowledge) is that
they went with a different series of batteries (65C or something like
that) - those batteries had a very sharp drop between low power
and no power - like a couple of minutes - the problem was not with
the pump, but with the batteries.  They sent us 357s - no problems