RE: [IP] BS and heat

I also live in the Boston Area.  I actually have always found that in heat
my bgs drop like a rock.  But then again my bgs drop with stress too. :)  I
have told me doctors about it too and until my most recent one they all
laughed and said I was crazy.  I have had D for almost 20years now and I
remember as a kid being allowed to eat two marshmallows without insulin
because the heat from the fire when I roasted them maid my bg drop
comparatively. :)

Don't think your crazy, just remember that YMMV.
- -- Sherry