[IP] BS and heat

This has been the first real hot day so far in Boston.  I swear my bs rise =
when it gets real hot, but none of the doctors Ive ever seen seem to =
believe me.  Maybe its because i dont move around so much... i dont know.  =
I also feel lousy today so maybe its a cold coming on. =20

Im just wondering what experience people have had with bs and that hot, =
hazy, humid weather we get in the northeast.  Im thinking this would be a =
great time to increase my basals just a bit.  Thanks.