Re: [IP] HOT Weather & pumping?

I live in Arizona and have used the MiniMed 506 for almost 5 years. My home
is refrigerated like nearly all others in this area. I do a lot of bicycle
riding, starting at about sunrise or 6:15 AM, whichever is later. I have not
had any problems with Humalog in the pump going bad. The pump gets
relatively little exposure to direct sunlight because I wear it clipped to
the waistline of my cycling shorts, tuck the tubing into my shorts, and let
the jersey hang down over the pump. Aside from the cycling I don't get a lot
of extended exposure to the heat.