On 7 May 00, at 18:09, Rachel Davidson wrote:
> Karen,
>     I am looking for a pump dr. also. I recently called a local hospital and
> talked with the diabetic educator and she told me of a few doctors and of a
> pump support group in my area! Maybe you could try an educator in your area.
> >I"m in need of a good endo. i live in the chicago area.  Near North suburb.
> >IF anyone could help i would be very greatful.

Folks, this is where Insulin Pumpers really needs your HELP.  I
checked our Doctor Referral Boards and there is only ONE doctor
listed in Chicago.  Yet there are a half-dozen members shown on
our map in that same area.  Surely there are some good Docs out
there that really need to be listed at Insulin Pumpers.  If you need
any help in posting your favorite Doc on our referral board, please
write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org or to me directly.  And if you
need help in finding a good Doc who believes in pumping see:

George Lovelace   :>)