[IP] Whose fault is it?

> Between the two orders, I have had to put in 12 phone calls to get all of
> my supplies. And no one could explain why.  Is it my insurance or is it
> minimed short on supplies or is it just plain sloppiness on minimed's
> Jay Knauf

When I was a bank teller we were told *we* were the bank. If we treated a
customer with disrespect, or made and error, or whatever, *we* personally
would be the one whom was referred to when *it was the bank's fault. MiniMed
(or D) hires individuals and individuals fowl up many times. I'm sure they
do their best in hiring people, but one person can fowl up an order and it's
like dominoes falling. Perhaps it's a good thing the order taker referred to
at the beginning of the above post left MM.