[IP] BIG problems with the site adhesive tape staying on. HELP!

Hi Kristin:

Now that the weather is warming up here in sunny S. CA, Anthony is having
much the same problem.  What we have found that works is using the Smith
and Nephew IV Preps...which is an antiseptic that makes the area tackier so
the tape will hold better.  We then use the IV3000 that comes with the
Soft-set, and an additional full sheet of IV3000 over that.  We found when
we placed the full sheet over the set without cutting a hole in it, an
expanding air gap formed over the set from him sweating so much....the set
would usually come loose and we would have to change it earlier then
normal.  Now I cut a hole in the full sheet as well.

mother of Anthony, 11, dx. 9-22-95, pumping MM508 since 2-17-2000