Re: [IP] Fasting Blood Sugars

Amanda was tested last year (came back negative), and will be tested again
this year when her brother goes to camp (for the DPPT).  We did not take
Alex with us last year, but will this year and have him tested.  I retested
him after he ate this morning and he was 140, Amanda was 103, maybe
paranoia, but the fear is always there.