[IP] Investigating Humalog dilution

Emily's message made me realize there are probably lots of us looking at
this issue.  Diluted insulin has been used with children for years---we are
just adults with the same problem and we want it in our pumps.  Eli Lilly
makes a diluent  that can be used with Humalog (and other insulins) that I
am currently finding out about.  MiniMed (and I'm sure other pump
manufacturers) has specifications for how to do it which they will fax to
your doctor/endocrinologist.  I am the first adult my endocrinologist has
seen who is so sensitive to Humalog--but that's a good thing--we just need
to make it better.  Emily, like me you are probably eating to support your
basals right now.  I am sure there is a solution---very soon, or maybe
someone else is already doing this?  It will just take some experimentation
and what are we all but cheerful guinea pigs?