[IP] Menopause and Cortisone

Hey, I have no idea which one might be raising your blood sugar, but from my
own experience menopause DIDN"T raise mine, I had a diabetic friend who said
just the opposite, and although I had to take steroids for a frozen shoulder
once, the pills DIDN"T raise the blood sugar, the injections put me thru the
moon.  And basically my raised BG's can be just as confusing as always.  So
while I may not be helpful, I AM supportive and wish you luck.