[IP] Sara's eyes

> Hi kids....i had my vitrectomy and will fill you all in shortly but
> skimming the 12 digests i missed
> Sara

Have things changed a lot since my vitrectomy 5/6/97? (Hey, 3 yrs ago
today!!!) I was not allowed to read for 3 months because eyes scan together
and that eye was not allowed to move, but I had unlimited TV;  had to have
15 drops a day which put me mostly to sleep; shower only below the neck; no
bending forward; keep surgered eye darkened, which we did with the good
eye-side of clip-on sunglasses cut off; sleep elevated; and anything else I
can't recall (HS).

And, I believe there is a BIG difference in forgetting and rebellion.
Parents need to decipher the difference. I was in charge of a Toastmasters
Division banquet/speech contest tonight and so I would not forget to bolus
with all the activities I had to do, I laid Bluda Sue on the table so when I
got up, *she* would fall onto the carpet and swing. There are things we can
do to jog our memories, but rebellion needs to be dealt with.

Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)