[IP] Re: Elated Adults

> I don't remember the day I GOT my pump, but I will always remember the
> day I STARTED it. I also remember the day I was diagnosed and the day I
> went on insulin.
>  Natalie A. Sera

With the elation of the ones I posted about, it is indelibly written in
their minds. I do remember the day I got mine - I was hospitalized the day
before I received it. I saw one in the CDE's office but never handled mine
until they brought it in the next day to hook me up. Don't recall (Hillary
Syndrome) what happened to the NPH though. I spent 5 days in hosp. Didn't
have a lot of training and just this week learned I should not have a pump
because I don't know the techniques used today - I've fallen through the
cracks with updates.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)