[IP] welcome and good luck Doreen!

Hello Doreen, welcome to the IP org.! I also live close to Cinti., Oh. =

I am on the other side of the river in Kentucky. Close (very) to the airp=
And I also have 3 children(boys), which I was doubtful I would be able to=
due to DM. I have been pumping 3 years and I am sure you will =

enjoy the many benefits of a pump too. Hope you don't have to wait long f=
the insurance process! But til then you will gain so much help here, some=
always has an answer or suggestion for any question you might have! Denis=

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webm=