Re: [IP] leg cramps

I've had a lot of pain in my calf for a few years.  I had an arteriogram(sp) which showed that my the main artery in my leg was clogged up.  The doctor had planned to do an angioplasti but he said it wasn't possible because it was clogged too much.  The next thing to do would be a by-pass but he preferred not to do one at this time.  He just said for me to walk as much as I could and it would help smaller veins to get bigger and carry the blood flow.  I go to the gym 4 days a week and work.  It has helped.  I still have pain but not as bad.  I can walk 3 miles on the treadmill without too much pain.