[IP] Pumping 3 Hours!!!!

- --- Becky <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > Woo Hoo!  I am soooo excited today,
> > Congrats to everyone else who is starting soon!  I
> > am ready to do a jig
> > all the way to work tonight!
>     AND
> >Smiling & crying at the same time,
> >Donna

I am SO HAPPY!!! Pumping three whole hours!!! The CDE and doctor had me go
straight to pumping insulin! It was SOOOO easy to insert (Tenders) and easy
to set up and "work with"......I got the Disetronic H-Tron Plus and they
gave me lots of step by step reference material....I imagine the MinMeds
have the same! I stuck it in my tummy without any discomfort and am driving
my family crazy!!!! Every time they look at me, I say "I'm pumping!" with a
very smug look on my face! LOL.....BTW, those CDEs are terrific and have
all the little "hints" to share. Can you tell that I am on cloud nine and a
half???? Whoopeeeeeee!  Carole Eve