[IP] 11 Days and counting!

>Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 20:28:41 EDT
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] 11 Days and counting!

>Well I got my blue Minimed 50b pump monday, so can I join the group.  I
>training here in Florida on the 16th can not wait.

I can see I am not going to be alone in my first days of pumping.  I am
tentatively set to be attached , not sure of the proper term, to a MiniMed
Blue 508 next Friday.  Everything started to line up for that date yesterday
with a call from both MiniMed and my doctor.

I am a little apprehensive but more looking forward to a big improvement
inmy life....wish success to all those joining up with me at this time!

My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images