Re: [IP] Re:question on Humalog - another one

I recently switched from using Actrapid in my pump to using Humalog (at the
recommendation of my endo).  While trying to get dosages sorted out I found
that I had very sudden onset hypos and also much more severe hypos then I
have ever experienced before.  My doctor wan't too concerned but it really
frightened me.
Are such severe hypos to be expected with humalog?