[IP] Cortisone Cream or Menopause??

 Hi everyone.  I have been noticing the last few weeks that my insulin
requirements have really gone up.  I have been getting therapy for a bad shoulder
two-three times per wk.and the therapist has been using a cortisone cream on it.
Although she said it's just 1% cortisone, I don't know if that's enough to make a
difference in the sugar, as I know cortisone certainly can raise it and anything
that goes on the skin can go into the body.  I also am going through menopause,
and can feel the many hormonal changes.  So I guess what I'm asking is can it be
that either one is helping to raise my sugar???  Any thoughts??  Thanks, Marilyn
(pumping for 8 mos.).