: [IP] Waiting for Next Tuesday

This is great, I am glad for you.  When I read your original post I was
concerned about the EDO profession.  This was one of my fears when I got my
first A1c after starting Humalog and it was 6.5, I was ecstatic (sp) but
concerned it would prevent me in getting it.  It all depends if the Endo is
use to dealing with pumps.

Someday everyone who wants a pump will have one.   That is my wish :)

Tom Carlson, pumping 4 months

<Subject: [IP] Waiting for Next Tuesday
<My pump will be delivered next Tues. am.  I have an
<appt with my CDE for Tues pm.  I'm sooooo excited.
<dxd age 12  pumping 2 weeks