[IP] Elated Adults

> Woo Hoo!  I am soooo excited today, I got my VERY special package from
> Minimed this morning!  I couldn't wait to rip open the box and find my
> precious pump! I spent quite a while playing with it, setting the clock
> doing some boluses.  I don't know how I am going to make it till the
> 15th (my start-up day)!
> Becky, We must be twins!  I received my precious box
> yesterday (Thurs.) and I did the same thing when I got
> mine.  I even wore it to the grocery store (w/o set
> in), just because I could. I get assimilated in 11
> days also.  Smiling & crying at the same time,
> Donna

And we can include Roselea and Roger and many other adults on this list with
pure elation over receipt of their pumps. This reminds me of several months
ago when a small boy received his pump and was hyper all day. The mom said
they had to make him settle down. Who is around to make these adults settle
down? This day will be indelibly written in their minds. WOOOO HOOOOO! It's
a day to REJOICE!!!
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpt 8/23/83)