My training was done with the MM trainer at my docs office with the head of
the pimpers suppirt group. It took the whole day but it was very relaxed
and we went out to lunch and we were using insulin but I had another pump
brand before so it wasn't all new to me. I love my MM rep/trainer. I have
her 800 number so I can get ahold of her whenever needed.
But you need to do for you what you think is best that way you will feel
more comfortable.
Also you may wish to check if your insurance will cover a CDE, dietician
etc. I had all that and my insurance would not cover it for a second time.
Just my thoughts in the issue.