Re: [IP] leg cramps

To be sure why not go to a cardiologist and see if they will do a doppler
of your calves? My mom has excellent ankle pulses and also in her feet but
the doppler showed cuadication (Sp) in the artery in her calf. She has alot
of pain trying to walk. She will be going in for angioplasty to put a stint
in. The meds she tried she was allergic too.
Hope you can find out what is going on. It doesn't hurt to pursue it.