Re: [IP] leg cramps

At 10:05 PM 5/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Group,
>I have a question regarding leg cramps.  Does anyone else suffer from
>calf cramps when walking?

When you stop and rest for a few (maybe 5) minutes does the pain go away?
If it does that may be peripheral vascular disease. I have that problem and
still hike at Oak Mountain, a State Park near me. I bought a light weight
aluminum and canvas camp chair to stop and rest when by legs begin hurting
and start again when it eases up. Its not like hiking 4 or 5 miles but I
can still get out.