Re: [IP] Things I wish I knew when we started pumping

In a message dated 5/4/00 3:17:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<< >4.  When adrenaline's flowing in the system, it takes 6 hours for it to go
 >away, and there isn't enough insulin in the pump to get the sugars down
 >until the adrenaline is gone.  So bolus conservatively and wait it out
 (this
 >goes for the adrenaline from hypoglycemia, as well as physical and
 emotional
 >stress) >>
Nancy,

Does this mean that after exercise it takes 6 hours for the body to return to
normal?

Stacey