Re: [IP] D-Tron

Dave, I agree with you, I received mine in Dec after Christmas.  When I was
talking to Disetronic about a purchase I asked the specifically about whether
a new designed pump would be coming out in the near future.  The rep said "
Disetronic is continually improving its product."  IO spoke to my rep this
week and he said if he could pull some strings it would not be soon, that the
new customers would be serviced first.  So I am bummed out.