[IP] 11 Days and counting!

Woo Hoo!  I am soooo excited today, I got my VERY special package from
Minimed this morning!  Even after being up all night ( I am training on
3rd shift =( ) I couldn't wait to rip open the box and find my precious
pump!  So needless to say I am now the proud owner of a green MM508!
Yippee!  I spent quite a while playing with it, setting the clock and
doing some boluses.  I don't know how I am going to make it till the
15th (my start-up day)!
Congrats to everyone else who is starting soon!  I am ready to do a jig
all the way to work tonight!

11 days till assimilation!