> BTW, I suggest you persue any info re
> scanning and reproducing MA, as it may
> be an infringement on copyrights.  :~)
The way I see it (as always I may be wrong) is that I
pay MA a yearly dues for them to keep my medical
informaion in a computer and be there to answer collect
calls from medical personel to give them info on my
medical conditions if I can't speak for myself.  I can'
image anything restricting my right to write down my ID
number anyway (or their phone number for that matter)
and as for the logo... it's a basic medical staff as
it's been used for I don't know HOW long, but MA wasn't
the first to use it...

The necklace/bracelet is just an ID tag... Medica Alert
isn't about tattooing defective on your forehead, it's
about being able to provide additional information in
the proper circumstances.  If I could sum up all my
medical issues onto a conveniently wearable dogtag I
would tell MA to take a hike.

- -Sara G.