[IP] Request

As many of you know, I'm having a BASH (Bawling, Amazed anyone would care to
come, Sincerity, Humor) in observance of life and survival of my 50th
anniversary of DX on 11/4/00. I'm putting together a booklet which will be
useful to *outsiders* as a teaching tool about DM. I have 21 days of the
diary I was keeping leading up to and including my 15-day hospitalization of
the coma, as well as an update of my treatment since then, treating hypos
and hypers, symptoms, recipe, including sugar in the diet, that great
depression/diabetes article, and many testimonials. I have *pared* it down
to 20 pages (5, folded 8.5x11 sheets). I will not add more pages, therefore,
I'm reducing font sizes to contain the items I feel extremely worthwhile and
useful to the non-DMers -- and some DMers.

MY REQUEST: Please, no more brilliant/memorable sayings or phrases from this
list because I don't have enough room to include them in the booklet. ;)  I
really don't want to reduce to 4 pt. font. <vbg> The booklet will have 2
front covers as the back will be another front, upside down in observance of
our 40th wedding anniversary (7/24/60). That part takes up 8 of the 20
pages. Every time I feel it is complete, someone says something I think
others should know - and that makes rearrange everything all over again.

Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/500, pmpg 8/23/83)