[IP] low insulin in MM and wrong amount!

well,  NOW that I have read the MANUAL>>>>>>

it appears that geneva never got a 'low insulin or no insulin' alarm because
we have recently been putting about 180 units of insulin in the cartridge,
as opposed to the max of 150 for the 'short reservoir' !   page 12 on 507C

this would affect the timing device or amount clicked by the computer.  it
got fooled into thinking something else, perhaps.

anyway..guess we can't squeeze in that extra 30 units, eh?