[IP] Animas ship dates

- --0-1025202362-957548490=:8159

I received the same information about the Animas ship dates -- I was supposed to be getting my Animas this week, and now it has been pushed out to mid-June.  Was told by an Animas rep that I'll get a choice of a free cover for the pump or a book.  I'd rather just have the pump so I can start pumping!!

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1025202362-957548490=:8159

Send instant messages & get email alerts with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger</a>.
- --0-1025202362-957548490=:8159--