[IP] Insurance: pump but not supplies

we got the pump approved (after being denied and appealing) THEN they denied
the supplies.  We appealed again, and won.  THEN they denied emla, glucagon,
tegaderm.  Have had to appeal everything, but stuck with it and eventually
won.  They're just trying to see what they can get away with, and in my case,
I think my squawking put me on a shit list, pardon my French.  good luck, you
can win. Holly