[IP] re Mastisol

the packaging is weird, but is just for a sample.  The stuff comes in a jar,
which you dip a q-tip into.  We just got some, and it seems it will last
forever.  By the way, we have not needed the other goop you get with it - to
disolve the stickem.  The set still pulls off easily, so save yourself the
money ('"detachol").  I also ordered, much cheaper, skin-tac, which just
came.  It looks exactly the same, but has a nifty applicator.  It can be
ordered by calling: 800-523-2302.  If anybody has used both and has a
definite opinion on which works best I'd love to hear.  I just tried the
skin-tac last night, so don't know how well it will work.  The Mastisol did
work well but cost more.  Holly