[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #156

In a message dated 05/04/2000 6:44:40 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 10:40:01 -0500
 From: Carole Eve <email @ redacted>
 Subject: Re: [IP] Sara's Idea for Partnering a MA tag with the pump
 ><<scanner that allows you to program a sewing machine to embroider a patch
 >saying Medical alert and put the card inside the leather case.
 >Tom Carlson - Pumping with a 508 for 4 months>>>
 >>>Taking it a step further...if you find (or anyone can do it out there)
 source to embroider on a machine....how about that person offering to
 a MA patch to sell to us for a few dollars to sew or iron on anywhere we
 see a need for one? <<<< Carole Eve
We (my wife, that is) has a scanner and embroidery machine.  I'll show her
you IP and will be in touch.  Just in case I foul up with the computering
side of things, please use my Email address: email @ redacted  BTW, I suggest
you persue any info re scanning and reproducing MA, as it may be an
infringement on copyrights.  :~)