Re: [IP] the look of the new D-tron

> I just received in the mail today a mailing
> from Disetronic about the power of choice program.
> On it, it had a picture of all three Disetronic
> pumps.  I'm very interested in the new D-tron
> but after seeing the looks of it I don't know if
> I'll switch.  The shape of it is a little odd I
> think.  For any one who has also seen the picture
> of the d-tron what do you think about the new shape?

Call me old fashioned, but I like the basic rectangular
pageresque shape and size.  The new design is sure to
draw even MORE attention than the "pager with a tube
comming out of it" look.  Of course, if you're into the
shock look (as I occasionally am bound to fits of) then
maybe it just gives you that extra "borg-edge"...

- -Sara G.